Hi, My name is Quentin and I’m one of your trainers at CrossFit Bloomington!
Athletics has always been an important part of my life. After playing and coaching collegiate rugby, it was important to me to be a part of a similar community that was supportive and challenging like the one at CrossFit Bloomington. As a coach and trainer, I try to promote an environment for members to safely push the boundaries of their athletic potential while maintaining a healthy holistic lifestyle. My approach to training has been influenced by utilizing proven principles of strength and conditioning, coupled with an open-minded attitude for learning various methods for improving performance and overall fitness.
Know More About Quentin
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course
- CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Course
- CrossFit Specialty Course(s): Weightlifting, Endurance, Gymnastics, and Competitor’s Trainer Course
- CrossFit Online Course(s): Judges and Scaling
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- USAW Level 2 Advanced Sports Performance Coach
- The Outlaw Way Training Camp (2x attendee)
- Attitude Nation Level 1 Seminar
- Carl Paoli Freestyle Connection Seminar